Hospitality finance for new to trade buyers
If you are new to the hospitality business, there’s a lot to take on board. But, before you can plan the décor for your B&B or create a wine list for your pub, you’ll need a way to finance your new hospitality venture.
Securing funding can be more difficult for a newcomer to the hospitality trade; many lenders like to see proof of experience in the sector as a seasoned operator. But that’s where we can help you – our team has market-wide connections with lenders who will consider new to trade buyers and, thanks to our decades of sector experience, will consider deals from us that they may not if presented by other brokers.
We know how to position a hospitality finance proposal to ensure the lenders have confidence in you and your abilities to run a successful hotel, B&B, guest house or pub.
Hospitality finance for experienced operators
In the hospitality finance market, an experienced operator is one who currently owns and operates a hotel, B&B, guest house or pub or has done so in the past. This kind of operational experience is considered as lower risk to lenders and can help us to achieve a better overall loan to value (LTV) for you, with a maximum of 70%.
Unfortunately, a job role or career within the hospitality sector isn’t enough to qualify as an experienced operator when it comes to applying for hospitality finance, but if this is you, don’t worry. We can work with you to make your hospitality loan application as robust as possible, from recommending extra training to finessing your business plan.
Why Stewart Hindley?
- We are proven whole of market hospitality finance brokers
- We keep you fully updated on progress and work with you through to completion
- We know how to position and package your debt application and provide a positive outcome
- Our proposals are structured to meet lenders’ criteria, helping to reduce delays and speed up applications
- We have an unparalleled track record with our clients
- We take the time to understand your business, future plans and ongoing financing requirements
- We cover the whole of the UK
What will it cost you?
Your monthly business mortgage payments to settle interest and capital will be…